Doorlink Model 3610 Garage Door
We accept all Major Credit Cards
Locally Owned & Operated
~Licensed and Insured~
© 2010 AA Garage Door
Traditional Raised Panel Insulated Sandwich Residential Garage Door
2" thick insulated sandwich panel constructed of top quality materials, highly detailed raised panel embossment, deep woodgrain texture and two coat prefinished paint system all combine to enhance the beauty of your home.
3610 Insulated - R value: 10.25
3650 Insulated Flush Panel
- Sandwich type construction with CFC free expanded polystyrene insulated pressure bonded between two sheets of 26 gauge hot dipped galvanized steel with a 10.25 R value.
- 1.0 mil paint system includes .25 mil rust inhibiting primer and .75 mil exterior top coat that resists fading and chalking while providing consistent color from panel to panel.
- 20 gauge hot dipped galvanized steel hinge plates run the full height of each section at all hinge locations to facilitate the attachment of hinges, handles, struts and step plates.
- Interior has Pebble Grain Finish.
- Rigid aluminum retainer provides added strength while securing replaceable u-shaped bottom weatherstrip.
- Sections include tongue and groove meeting rails for superior strength and better sealing against wind, rain and snow .
Macon Georgia 478-330-6035, Warner Robins Georgia 478-250-6725 & Savannah GA. 912-964-7077