Doorlink Model 510 Garage Door
We accept all Major Credit Cards
Locally Owned & Operated
~Licensed and Insured~
© 2010 All American Overhead Garage Door Company
Traditional Raised Panel Non-Insulated Residential Garage Door
Constructed of top quality materials, highly detailed raised panel embossment, deep woodgrain texture and two coat prefinished paint system all combine to enhance the beauty of your home.
511 Insulated - R value: 6.85
Web site color may vary from actual product.
- 25 gauge hot dipped galvanized steel construction with hemmed inside return rail.
- 1.0 mil paint system includes .25 mil rust inhibiting primer and .75 mil exterior top coat that resists fading and chalking while providing consistent color from panel to panel.
- 19 gauge hot dipped galvanized steel stiles include rolled safety edge.
- Stiles attached with rivets to provide superior strength when compared to common sheet metal joining methods
- Sections include tongue and groove meeting rails for superior strength and better sealing against wind, rain and snow.
- Rigid aluminum retainer provides added strength while securing replaceable u-shapped bottom weatherstrip.
- Model 511 is insulated (R value: 6.85) with CFC Free expanded polystyrene with a high impact plastic back cover.
Warner Robins Georgia 478-250-6725, Macon Georgia 478-745-5069 & Savannah 912-964-7077